Thu, 20 May|
Investing in Cambodia
BritCham Cambodia together with Hugh Darwell of Acclime Cambodia is presenting a live webinar on May 20th at 4 PM KH time/ 10 AM UK time. This webinar has been designed to guide the companies considering investing in Cambodia.
Time & Location
20 May 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 GMT+7
About the event
Investing in Cambodia - Opportunities and Challenges
BritCham Cambodia together with Hugh Darwell of Acclime Cambodia is presenting a live webinar on May 20th at 4 PM KH time/ 10 AM UK time.
Cambodia has sustained an average growth rate of 7.7% between 1998 and 2019, according to the World Bank, making it one of the world's fastest-growing economies and continues to attract strong and viable foreign investments.
This webinar has been designed to guide the companies considering investing in Cambodia by providing the following insights and up-to-date opportunities and challenges:
- High-level outline of Cambodia – GDP, growth prospects, demographics of the population
- The makeup of the main sectors of the economy – tourism, garment and footwear manufacture, other manufacturing operations, agriculture, construction, education
- Impact of COVID-19 on each of these sectors
- Trading network
- Foreign investment in Cambodia and the steps to setting up and running a business
- Incentives granted by the government for larger projects - QIP incentives
- SME cluster and its proposed benefits
Q&A will be available after the presentation.
Hugh Darwell - Director, Business Development | Acclime Cambodia
Jane Wilding - Executive Director | BritCham Cambodia