The British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (BritCham) brings together over 100 members from the business community to network and share exchanges with each other over 36 diverse events annually that attract 900 plus participants in country but also regionally and in the UK. We bring you events on topical issues, with experts and also with high-level national and international guests.
Through our regional network of 9 British Chambers and Business Groups (BiSEA) and the business support services we provide to British companies, we extend our reach beyond Cambodia, giving you global exposure. We also engage actively and work with local business organisations and the British Alumni Associations of Cambodia.
We further have an extensive online presence with over 700 visitors to our website monthly, 1,500 subscribers on our mailing list and a social media presence of close to 4,000 followers Facebook and 700 plus Twitter followers.
We are in the business of helping our members to grow their presence!
The Chamber offers competitive sponsorship packages to our members, catering both to small and large businesses.
Annual Sustaining Partners Programme
- Corporate membership fee for 1 year included (from 01st March 2016 – 28th February 2017)
- 1 complimentary ticket to each BritCham event per year*
- Priority booking and guaranteed place at our high profile events
- Recognition as a corporate Sustaining Partner on all our communications and marketing, which includes website homepage; Sustaining Partners banner that features in all our events; email signature; monthly newsletter and event e-flyers; branded slide deck for event presentations
- 2 free sponsored emails to our mailing list
- 1 year free advertising on the BritCham website
- Display of promotional materials at relevant BritCham events
- Participation in up to 3 regional market events per year, including webinars**
But we are also here to listen to your needs and tailor our offer to best meet these!
*This is applicable only to BritCham-only events and not where BritCham is organising with another partner organisation.
**Conditions for participation:
- During the event, participation is strictly limited to presenting on a mutually agreed topic in advance, including the Q&A after. If further activities are organised, for example, 1-2-1 sessions with attendees, this are strictly limited to the BritCham Executive Committee present on the day.
- Participation must be in your capacity as a member of the British Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia and not in any other capacity. We will look to organise these market events in conjunction with another social/networking events held by our partner Chamber where you will have an opportunity to join this event in your own capacity and meet our partner Chamber membership.
Annual Event Sponsorship
We would like to offer you the unique opportunity to be a main sponsor of one of our signature events.
Speed Networking (x2 per year) - 600 USD
- Average of 40 attendees per event
- Signature BritCham event
- Can be in partnership with another business organisation, increasing your exposure.
Breakfast with the British Ambassador (x2-3 per year) - 900 USD
- Average of 25 attendees per event
- Exclusive only to BritCham members
- Private audience with the British Ambassador
- Held at the beautiful grounds of the Ambassador’s private residence
Business Luncheon with Special Guest Speakers (x3 per year) - 1,500 USD*
Question Time & Business Networking
- Average of 50 attendees per event
- Guests speakers will be high level national and international speakers.
- Held at one of our 5-Star member hotels, offering a 3-course sit-down lunch
(x3 per year) - 1,500 USD*
- Average of 80 attendees per event
- Focused on current topics in Cambodia
- Brings together 4 high level public figures on the Panel
- Filmed and covered by ASEAN Forum Magazine
- Recognition as a sponsor on all our communications and promotion of the event, via our email, website and social media.
- Logo on official e-invitation (a min. of 3 mailings are sent prior to the event).
- Recognition as a sponsor during the event, including on a backdrop where applicable.
- A stand/table at the event where applicable.
- 2 complimentary tickets per event for annual sponsorship of Speed Networking and Breakfast with the British Ambassador. 4 complimentary tickets per event for Business Luncheon and Question Time.
- 1 year free ad placement on our website.
* BritCham is at the discretion to allow a max. of 2 sponsors under this category
** Whilst we recognise you as the main sponsor to an event, BritCham’s Sustaining Partners will remain featured on all our communications
For more information on sponsorship opportunities and packages, please contact the Executive Director.